Terms and conditions
The internet shop "www.tennisracketwarehouse.com" is operated by Pete Martin’s Tennis. As far as the business relationship between Tennis Racket Warehouse and the customer is concerned, only below stated general terms and conditions apply in its valid version at the time the order is placed. Any differing terms from the part of the customer will not be recognized and are hereby expressly objected to.
An order can be placed at Tennis Racket Warehouse as follows:
- via the internet page www.tennisracketwarehouse.com
- by telephone, via calling our customer service:
- English (310)539-4343
- or by mail to the address listed below:
3118 Pacific Coast Hwy, Torrance, CA 90505
In any case, an order is only possible if the customer has identified himself prior by his e-mail address or some other form of personal information.
By placing an order, the customer places a binding offer to conclude a sales contract. Tennis Racket Warehouse will then send him/her a confirmation of receipt of the order via e-mail. This e-mail only serves as non-binding information to the customer.
If the products selected by the customer are not available at the time the order is placed, Tennis Racket Warehouse will inform the customer upon receipt of the order. If there is a possible delivery delay of more than two weeks, the customer will be informed about the delay and has the right to cancel his order.
Ownership of Goods
The products remain the property of Tennis Racket Warehouse until they have been fully paid for. If third parties claim access to conditional property (for example via garnishment) the customer immediately has to notify Tennis Racket Warehouse.
Forms of Payment
We accept the following forms of payment:
- Credit Card (VISA, MASTERCARD, AMERICAN EXPRESS AND DISCOVER). Your data will be transferred encrypted in the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) standard. At present, SSL is the most popular and secure data transmission system on the internet.
- COD: The customer directly pays the postman upon receipt of the products. COD payment is available only for orders for Germany and France and under certain conditions. Only for orders placed by phone or e-mail. There will be an additional COD fee.
Please contact us by e-mail or by telephone, if you have questions pertaining to payment methods for orders.
With the exception of COD, delivery of the ordered goods only occurs after payment has been received by Tennis Racket Warehouse (prepayment).
Defect Warranty, Guarantee
Tennis Racket Warehouse is liable for defects in accordance with the respective legally applicable regulations, particularly section 434 et seq. BGB.
Guarantee only exists with regard to the goods shipped by Tennis Racket Warehouse if this has been expressly stated in the order confirmation of the respective product.