Tennis Racket Warehouse wants you to take comfort in knowing that all items can be returned for a full refund within 30 days of the invoice date.
- Products must be unused and in the condition they were received.
- Strung racquets will not be refunded for the price of the string.
- Prepaid return shipping labels are included with every order shipped within the contiguous United States.
- Once your return is received, the refund will be applied to your original method of payment. Please allow two business days for your return to be processed. Please note, depending on your credit card or bank, it may take 2-10 business days for the refund to post to your account.
- For additional questions about Tennis Warehouse returns please email: email@example.com
- Any drop shipped item (shipped directly from manufacturer) must be returned to the manufacturer within 30 days of the original invoice date.
- You must request a Return Authorization (RA) from Tennis Racket Warehouse. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your return request.
Attention to design, materials and construction is our priority. We carefully inspect your order prior to shipment and guarantee our merchandise to be free of manufacturing defects and will accept any defective item for exchange. Upon receipt please notify us of any damage within 7 days. We will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If you are dissatisfied for any reason within the above time frame, 7 days, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. We will gladly accept returns at the customer's discretion provided the product is returned to Tennis Racket Warehouse in the same 'new' condition. Please email email@example.com prior to shipping. Return shipping is at the customer's cost.
1. Please: email firstname.lastname@example.org to notify return.
2. Pack unused bag in original packing, include packing slip and ship with tracking to: Pete Martins Tennis 3118 Pacific Coast Hwy, Torrance, CA 90505.
For additional questions please email: email@example.com